Modern Technology Meets Old-World Hospitality
Hotel Blackhawk continues its time-honored tradition of offering thoughtful extras. From a highly knowledgeable concierge staff to friendly and helpful support personnel and everyone in between, the hotel’s entire staff takes great care in providing service above and beyond every expectation.
- Complimentary online version of the New York Times
- Complimentary Internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Business Kiosk
- Complimentary Self Parking
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle (Temporarily Unavailable)
- Complimentary Evening Turndown Upon Request (Temporarily Unavailable)
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Complimentary Use of Indoor Pool
- Bellman Services
- Barber Shop
- Full Salon
- Full Blackhawk Spa
- Blackhawk Bowl and Lounge
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Gift Shop
- RISE Neighborhood Café (Temporarily Closed)
- Award-winning Bix Bistro & Bix Bistro Patio
- Pet-friendly hotel; dogs and cats under 50 pounds are welcomed at a per-stay fee of $50.00; service/guide dogs of all sizes are welcomed!
The #1 rated Spa in the Quad Cities. Located in the heart of downtown Davenport we are a timeless classic oasis set amid the charming and HipstoricTM Hotel Blackhawk.
Bix Bistro & Lounge
Relax in the contemporary setting of Bix Bistro, located on the first floor of the hotel, offering great food prepared simply and freshly.
Experience the next generation of bowling at the retro-chic Blackhawk Bowl. State-of-the-art scoring, dozens of monitors, billiards, comfortable lounge furniture, and a fully-stocked bar and make for a great place to relax, have fun and even throw a private party.
Our majestic structure originally opened in 1915. We have hosted Presidents, entertainers, and legendary athletes and the Quad Cities’ Captains of Industry call our luxury apartments home. Whether staying overnight or dining to celebrate a special occasion, Hotel Blackhawk is the place to be and to be seen. Our extensive menu and reasonable prices allow locals and guests to call Bix Bistro Davenport’s Dining Room.